We are now accepting presentation proposals for MonCon 2015, and you have until January 23, 2015 to submit your presentation! This is the perfect opportunity for you to share your experiences, innovations, and best practices with the Monsoon Commerce community of retailers and partners.
We are open to all skill levels and ideas. We encourage our Monsoon Commerce customers, partners, and sponsors to participate. However, we ask that this not be used as a platform for selling your product. This time is reserved to educate the Monsoon Commerce community.
A few examples of presentation topics you could submit:
- Tips and tricks for using Monsoon Commerce products
- Success stories using Monsoon Commerce products and services
- Innovative integrations with Monsoon Commerce partners
- Research that would benefit the Monsoon Commerce community
There are perks for presenting at MonCon! Here are the benefits:
- To recognize your contribution in making MonCon 2015 a success, we will waive your registration fee to MonCon 2015 if you’re selected to speak, a value of $495
- Gain visibility for yourself and your business or services among eCommerce industry professionals
- Demonstrate your expertise and the success of your business to a broad audience
Format of Presentation
Presentation audience can be from 10-400 people, and all conference participants are invited to attend. Presentations may be co-presented with another colleague, customer, or Monsoon Commerce partner.
The Submission Process:
- Step 1: Submit your proposal to email@example.com before January 23, 2015. Please submit the following information:
- Your name, company, and title
- Proposed title for your presentation
- A description of your presentation in 2-3 paragraphs
- Links to any sample slide decks, videos of presentations you’ve given
- Resources you researched that you can provide in your submission
- Phone number and email contact information
- Step 2: A conference committee will review the proposals and select which presentations are the best fit for this year’s conference.
- Step 3: Once chosen, we will keep you updated with the latest deadlines and provide you with guidelines to make sure your content is appropriate for the MonCon audience.
- Step 4: Present at MonCon 2015 in San Diego!
We thank you for your consideration – we can’t wait to hear your stories!
Start the new year right by taking advantage of our super early bird pricing of $365 and register for MonCon today before the discount expires on January 15!
Note: We will refund your registration cost if you are chosen as a presenter at MonCon 2015.